Welcome to SCDD
The State Council on Developmental Disabilities (SCDD) is established by state and federal law as an independent state agency to ensure that people with developmental disabilities and their families receive the services and supports they need.
Consumers know best what supports and services they need to live independently and to actively participate in their communities. Through advocacy, capacity building and systemic change, SCDD works to achieve a consumer and family-based system of individualized services, supports, and other assistance.
Upcoming Council Meetings
- Council Meeting Agenda- May 15, 2013
- Council Meeting Packet- May 15, 2013
- Council Meeting Agenda- March 20, 2013
- Council Meeting Packet- March 20, 2013
- Addendum to Council Packet- March 20, 2013
- SAAC Committee Meeting- March 19, 2013
Community Program Development Grant Cycle 36
- Grant Cycle 36 Flyer- Facilitation
- Grant Cycle 36 Flyer- Self Advocacy
- Cycle 36 Self Advocacy Support Grant- Request for Proposal
- Cycle 36 Self Advocacy Facilitation Grant- Request for Proposal
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT GrantS
National Core Indicator Surveys
The fiinal report analyzing the collective respsonses of over 7500 families of adult consumers living with their family or in the community is now available to the community. Please go to the Quality Assessment Project page to view the report (FY 2010-2011).